In today's world, energy efficiency has become increasingly important. Between the rising cost for heat and electricity to the growing importance to adopt more sustainable practices, finding ways to make an impact, without breaking the bank, can be difficult.
Did you know there are plenty of low cost and easy to perform updates you can make to your home to help you conserve resources, save money on energy costs and create a more sustainable future?
At One Home Solution, we are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, tech-enabled home maintenance and repair services – including supporting our homeowners achieve greener and more energy-efficient households.
We pulled a list of our most popular (and easy to perform) eco-friendly upgrades. These upgrades can be performed quickly and in some cases for very little cost by your One Home Team.
Not only will they help you conserve resources and save on your monthly energy bill, but they’ll leave you with a more efficient and comfortable home!
· Insulation Upgrades: Enhancing your home's insulation will reduce energy consumption. It will keep you warmer in winter and cooler in summer, while also lowering your energy costs.
· Weatherstripping and Caulking: Sealing gaps and cracks in doors and windows is an easy solution to significantly reduce drafts and regulate temps.
· Energy-Efficient Lighting: Swap out your old incandescent bulbs for energy-saving LED or CFL bulbs. They last longer and use less electricity!
· Smart Thermostat Installation: Take control of your home's temperature settings and save energy by installing a smart thermostat.
· Water Conservation: Install low-flow faucets, shower heads and toilets to reduce your water usage (and save on utility costs).
By choosing One Home Solution, for your energy improvements and maintenance, you're making a smart investment in the comfort, functionality and performance of your home.
If you’d like to join the hundreds of smart homeowners just like you who are experiencing the life changing value of One Home Solution give us a call or head to the JOIN page on our site to get started.